THE MOUNTAIN PHILOSOPHY:
Everest is a revolution in choice and built on Mountain’s user-centric design philosophy:
Innovation, Performance, Aesthetics and Modularity. Featuring patent-pending designs, Everest was created from the ground up to enable peak performance.
MEDIA DOCK WITH DISPLAY DIAL
A whole mountain range of controls and information on top of your keyboard. Also, the first of its kind to feature a display! Apart from easily accessible media controls, the display will enable you to monitor your system, display or switch profiles.
NUMPAD OR NOT-PAD?
If your daily routines include punching in numbers every so often, or you have an elaborate script and hotkey setup, the Numpad is for you. It was designed to fit snugly and securely to Everest and look great while serving alongside its bigger brother, either on the right or the left side of your keyboard.
CUSTOMIZABLE DISPLAY KEYS
To maximize your efficiency, modify the 4 display keys on your numpad to your heart’s desire. Choose your favorite shortcuts, macros or hotkeys and pick an image to make them your own.
SWITCH IT UP
We selected the gold standard of mechanical switches, accompanied by prelubed genuine Cherry stabilizers for reduced rattle and noise. Prefer something different? The modular approach makes it easy for you to replace the stock switches with any other compatible hot-swap variant, no soldering required.
GET PREPARED AT BASE CAMP™ Your Everest is supported by our Base Camp™ software, designed and developed from the ground up to equip you with all the tools you need for your ascension. Base Camp™’s primary design goal was balancing ease of use and flexibility, enabling you to set up your Makalu mouse precisely the way you want it, without being in your way.
Base Camp™ includes:
• Macro wizard and editor
• Custom key bindings
• Wide range of RGB features
• Software and Firmware Updater
• Materials: Aluminum top cover, ABS bottom cover, keycaps & Media Dock
• Media Controls:Yes, dedicated: mute, play/pause, forward and backward
• Media Dock Display: RGB TFT IPS 240x204px
• Media Dock dedicated keys: 4: mute, play/pause, forward and backward 1: display control
• Palm Rest: Magnetic, covered in PU-Leather
• Software Support: Base Camp™
• Warranty: 2 years
• Included Accessories: Keycap & Switch combo removal tool
USB Type-C to C cable (15cm)
USB Type-A to C cable (2m)
Extra Cherry MX Switch x5
Extra ESC keycap x1
Spacer / Riser feet "
• Switch Type: Cherry MX, hot-swappable
• Color: Gunmetal Gray / Midnight Black
• Layout: Standard ANSI / ISO
• Backlight: RGB
• Key Rollover: NKRO over USB
• Polling Rate: 1000Hz / 1ms
• Keycaps: ABS Double Shot
• MCU: Cortex M0
• Onboard memory: Up to 5 profiles
• On-the-Fly System: Though FN Function Key
• Connector: USB Type-C
• Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 1
• Cable length: 2m
• Product Dimensions(LxWxH}: 265x461x43mm
• Product Weight: 1373g