The lightweight solution for competitive gamers that expect no less than uncompromised performance. Using PixArt’s PAW3370 sensor with up to 19000 DPI and a patented unique ribcage design weighing only 67g.
|Sensor||PixArt PAW3370 sensor|
|Lift Off Distance (LOD)||1-2mm|
|Grip||Claw / Palm|
|Polling Rate||1000Hz / 1ms|
|Product Dimensions||127x70.2x42.2mm (LxWxH)|
|Onboard memory||Yes, 5 profiles|
|Micro switches (L+R)||Omron 50M|
|Software Support||Base Camp™|
| ||* without cable and ± 2 grams variance|
The item is amazing but they could be more clear about the waiting time. They could have updated me every 30 days telling me my product was out of stock and if there was more options inste4ad to go with that is available.
Here is some context for my review: I have played Overwatch and a few other games on my laptop for years now. My favorite Overwatch League team, the Florida Mayhem, are sponsored by Moutain and I had heard of their products via the Mayhem.
My mouse developed the dreaded "double click," and I decided that I would replace it with the Makalu 67 that I had heard so much about. I also bought the Mayhem branded mousepad, as I had never owned a mouse pad of that size before. Standard shipping from the Netherlands to the U.S. only took 5 business days, which impressed me almost as much as the products. The mouse itself glides with such ease due to its brain-numbingly low weight, and when paired with the mouse pad, makes all of your movements feel super precise and smooth. I told my brother the first time I got on Overwatch and played that it felt like I was playing on a higher framerate than before. The buttons feel and sound satisfying, and my hand grips the mouse comfortably. The ring of lights also looks incredible. I would recommend this product to absolutely anyone who is looking to buy a top quality gaming mouse without breaking the bank. Also, included with the mouse were some Mountain tech decals, which are very high quality themselves. Thank you Moutain!!!
Works great, looks great
about the product:
+ great shape and weight
+ side buttons are ok/good (size, pre- and posttravel)
+ up to date sensor
+ very flexible cable
# software does the job (haven't used it much)
- shows some creaking after months of use (no flexing though)
- shell feels like cheap plastic, no real coating on the mouse (maybe water resistant and easy to clean but not that good for sweaty hands)
- mouse feet could be a bit thicker and maybe fall off more around the edges (they seem to groove inwards in the middle which I don't like either, does not bother that much though)
things that would improve the mouse for me:
- better click feeling (more tactile) for the main buttons (nothing wrong with them though I like the Huano switches on the Vaxee NP-01 better)
- remove the grooves in the shell on the sides, I don't like the feeling on my thumb, ring finger and pinky
- maybe lower the main mouse buttons (left and right click) may 2-3 mm (though keep it that way that the right button is lower than the left)
- I'm also all up for a wireless version :)
- fps veteran for 10+ years
- hand size around 21 cm x 12 cm
- grip style: relaxed (pincer) claw where only the fingertips and upper right of my palm touch the mouse
- used mouse pad: Artisan Zero (Soft)
- mouse tested for around 6 months
The mouse is really well made, the size is fine for medium to large hands and it is very fast.
A small problem after months of use, that the buttons occasionally receive 2 clicks instead of 1.