It hasn't as much padding as other wrist wrests, though that isn't a bad thing here.
- The wrist wrest is flush with the keyboard
- Magnetically attached (perfect sweet spot IMO. I like to have mine angles, can easily do that, but it also has a good grip when it's completely attached)
- It's very sturdy
- it also has the cable routings
- the foam is soft but sturdy (like a hard foam matres. If that the only counter argument, I suggest try it out!)
- surprisingly comfy
- The surface is so freaking smooth, feels so nice, I mean really nice (I though I liked the Logitech G12 Palm Wrest, but that one, that one is a difference class)